Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Partay

Oh life. Well today we are going to the family Mexican Christmas Party! We made chicken enchilada casserole and it looks and smells DELICIOUS. Break me off a piece of that Fancy Feast!
Other than that we are just chillin in the condo with our pups and cats. Ivy and Lilu are pretty much potty trained so that's nice. ...fina-freakin-ly.
School is going well for both Cole and I. He is a few classes into the Business Marketing degree at UoP and I am a few classes into a Dental Assisting Certificate. Hurray! Oh and about that potty training thing...Ivy just peed on the floor so I was apparently lying. Sigh.
Ooooo...I got Cole's Christmas present :) It's so good. He is going to DIE. I'll blog his reaction later on.
Well that's all for now!

1 comment:

Kent and Tanya Frei Family said...

Hey at least you are making progress on the potty training!