Friday, September 5, 2008

Settling in...

Ok. So it has been at times both fun and really really REALLY LAME!!! I feel like I am finally living here. I have showered in the bathroom. More than once, don't worry. I am finally washing my sheets right now and have worked out how to use the laundry room. I have been to all my classes twice. I have gone grocery shopping for myself! I have applied for jobs. I have my own cupboards and a shelf in the fridge. Oh yeah, it's pretty nice. Oh, and I have rearranged my closet about three times in order to make it the most efficient and aesthetically pleasing as I can. And it's cold!! Only in the mornings though. And yes Mom and Dad, I have indeed hurt myself. I have a bruise on my finger where it got jambed in my dresser drawer and I have blisters on my feet and a miscellaneous assortment of scrapes and cuts as usual. So nothing new there! My classes are all really good! The teachers are all really funny! So that's exciting. So far everything has been going...ok. I love you all!

2 comments:

Annie said...

google! It's ok ash remember when my hair caught on fire, and when I fell out of the chair in your room, and when we were up late doing interpretive dancing (and when I say we I mean me: ) ) and when you got Satan's splinter in your nail, and climbing up that mountain everyday.....ah good times. ; )

Ashlee and Cole said...

Haha yup! That is gooooood sturf.